Ezeiza Airport meeting point
- You have booked the Hostel Shuttle, a REGULAR service with timetables to comply with.
- The transfer will be done ONLY at the REGULAR TIMETABLE detailed next:
From Mondays to Fridays: 9.45 – 10.45 – 11.45 – 12.45 – 13.45 – 14.45 – 15.45 – 16.45
Weekends and Holidays: 9:15 - 12:10 - 14:45
- * *CHECK THE LOCAL TIME OF BUENOS AIRES WHEN YOU ARRIVE* *
- Find us at the Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 building, in front of the Banco de la Nacion Argentina, close to Terminal B. The Minibus will be staying at the right time, parked in front of the Bank. From Terminal A: walk through customs to the gates, leave the building leaving the Mac Donnald’s at your right and once in the outisde, walk 150 meters straight along a roofed corridor. When you reach the end, turn left and walk 100 meters passing along Terminal B building. Next building is the AA 2000 building and you will see the Banco de la Nacion Argentina Building easily. From Terminal B: walk outside of the building and turn left. Next Building is AA 2000 and you will see the Banco de la Nacion Argentina there. From terminal C, go outside of the building and walk along Terminal B building, go inside it for 15 metres and go out again from Terminal B. At your left you will find the Banco de la Nacion Argentina.
- During the time planned you can board the minibus beside the Banco de la Nacion Argentina . Please be 10 min before the shuttle service. There is a 20 minutes tolerance from the fixed schedule. Don’t leave the meeting point before that timing, because you could miss the pickup. Sometimes traffic may delay the bus, but we have to be always there.
- You can check the map and picture attached for a faster search of the meeting point.
- Please don´t despair and don’t take a taxi because there is a risk of being overpriced.
- If anything happens and you can’t find us, you can call our shuttle help desk local phone. Dial: Cel: 15-3299-6278 / Land: 4311-6953 / 4511-8723
-If your plane is late or you stayed too much at the free shop, WE CAN´T WAIT FOR YOU. Sorry! We have to go back to Buenos Aires to pick up the guys who are taking the flights out. In that case, you can wait for the next Shuttle available, or you can take an alternative way of transportation on your charge. Remember that the Hostel Shuttle is a regular service. Not a private one. From Monday to Friday you can even find us every half an hour. Weekends and Holidays the timetable has less frequency.